"The soul of God is poured into the world through the thoughts of men." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, November 07, 2008

This Blog Will Change Your Life

A few years ago I had something traumatic happen to me and a friend gave me this book.


I tried to go through this book at the time, but ended up failing.
I recently stumbled upon this book again while going through boxes from my past that were lost in storage.

I have decided to try again.

Boasting to be "part instruction manual, part therapy, part cult, part sheer anarchy" this book offers 365 days worth of instructions for hysterical living. It just so happens my life can use a little hysteria. What will follow starting today, Friday November 7, 2008, will be a record of my daily attempts to base my life on this book. We'll see what happens...

***

In preparation to begin my journey, there are a few things to mention:

-in the front cover of this book, there is a note. it reads: "Jami- Here's to the first day of your second life. See you in Paris. I love you."

-I am so excited!

No comments: