"The soul of God is poured into the world through the thoughts of men." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Day Three

"Throw away something you like."

This wasn't too bad...ever since moving around so much all over the US, I have learned to throw things away if they aren't continually used for months at a time.

When it came right down to it, I managed to rid myself of some old photographs. This part was hard for me...because I am very sentimental and keep EVERY picture, no matter what or who I was involved with. So I did it. I purged and threw out every picture of a certain 2.5 years of my life...every physical photo and even the digital ones on my laptop. I want to leave that piece of my past where it belongs, in the past.

This is my new life...and I don't plan on looking back.

No comments: