"The soul of God is poured into the world through the thoughts of men." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Day Two

"Gaze at everyone wondering whether they might be the one true love of your life, the one destined for you and you alone, and whether you might be passing them by forever...Act in consequence."

I spent the better part of my day at a trade-show for work (ick) or napping on my couch...the following resulted from the limited glance-exchanging I managed to fit into my schedule ...

*The nice boy working the Starbucks drive through: Asks, "where you off to so early?" (i had to leave for the trade show at 6 am...ick)

*The disgruntled middle-aged man who works for a random client of mine: Quickly glanced away with an uncomfortable look.

*My boss: Asked me "is that what you are wearing today?"

*The cheesy attorney at the trade show: Winked.

*Nick: always looks amazing, and yes...I contimplated love at that moment...the forever kind, and yes. He is my one true love.

To Be Continued...tomorrow...

No comments: