"The soul of God is poured into the world through the thoughts of men." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Four-hundred and seventy one days later.....

As Diana would say....."myspace has sucked out my soul".

I haven't blogged in over a year, 471 days to be exact. I'm going through some "things" and I'm super excited to get back into the blog I loved once upon a time......

Today I cleaned house a bit here. I decided (God forbid...) to delete some posts on this blog. I realize that by doing so, I may be committing some mortal sin against the blogging world.... erasing some of my past and all.....but it was absolutely necessary.

So here I am. A new day. A revamped Blog. "In Jami's Head" returns......truly is "upbeats and beatdowns"

CD in my player: Daft Punk "Discovery"

No comments: