"The soul of God is poured into the world through the thoughts of men." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

my 100 things:

1. I am the youngest child
2. One of my first words was "o'donalds" -for McDonalds
3. I was one
4. I don’t like flying
5. I do like to travel
6. I’ve been to 6 countries
7. My favorite is Ireland
8. Because of the squishy grass
9. I still sleep with a "blankey"
10. I don’t care that you’re judging me
11. I like all my freckles but one
12. (The one on my hairline)
13. I enjoy crying
14. I have a hard time returning phone calls
15. Mostly because I hate the phone
16. But also because I’m a little busy
17. I change into pajamas the minute I get home from work/class
18. I nap every day
19. My favorite season is fall
20. I hate hot weather
21. I love the circus
22. I am not a Mac girl
23. I make faces at myself in the mirrored columns in clothing stores when nobody’s looking
24. I look forward to getting old
25. 2000 is my favorite year so far
26. I read obsessively
27. I’m not shy or modest
28. I judge people who use “your” and “you’re” interchangeably
29. I think in words
30. I daydream. A lot.
31. I want to edit Children’s Books when I grow up
32. So Cal beaches are my favorite of the beaches
33. Second only to Tampa, where I took a picture with a naked man
34. Laughing is important to me
35. I can’t sit on grass without systematically ripping it up
36. I’ve frequently have a brain freeze
37. I have tried not to
38. I am sarcastic
39. I am cynical
40. Somehow, I am also an idealist
41. I am impatient
42. One of my favorite feelings is getting my hair shampooed at the salon
43. I have really high pain tolerance
44. This might be why
45. I can’t drive without music
46. I choose silence over awkward conversations. Always.
47. I think I could be an alcoholic if I let myself
48. I’m not afraid of needles
49. I’m always early
50. I sleep on my stomach
51. I had 53 pairs of shoes the last time I counted
52. I have bought more since then
53. I have beat someone up
54. He deserved it
55. I try to play guitar
56. My fingers are too short
57. I sometimes feel guilty that I have an amazing family
58. I don't like riding horses
59. I used to be boy-crazy
60. If you knew me then...then I like you
61. I have helped write a rap song
62. I was conceived in Kansas City
63. I know that was gross. But if I had to hear about it, so do you
64. On that note, I was a mistake
65. Dark chocolate is my least favorite chocolate
66. Avocado is my favorite food
67. And macaroni and cheese
68. I love how libraries smell
69. I twirl a strand of hair by my face when I’m nervous
70. I work in the high school group at my church
71. I love kids
72. I want to have them
73. I have been in five car accidents
74. I was always the driver (whoops)
75. I secretly want to drive a minivan
76. Yes, that's true
77. I don't drink coffee
78. Ever.
79. I love the smell of pipe tobacco
80. I can never spell vaccum right on the first try
81. Vaccuum
82. Vacuum
83. If I watch horror movies, I can’t sleep for at least a week
84. I’m a morning person, once I’m awake
85. I love camping
86. Mostly in Rocky Mountain National Park, but other places too
87. The covers have to cover my feet
88. I don’t understand people who have to have their feet outside the covers
89. I swear a lot when I drive
90. But I wouldn’t call it rage
91. I save things
92. I love getting real mail
93. McDonald’s orange drink is my favorite drink
94. OK so Long Beaches are my favorite
95. I take a lot of pictures
96. I don’t deserve most of the grades I get
97. And not because I cheat
98. Or sleep with the professors
99. This is going downhill fast
100.I love having a tan

No comments: