"The soul of God is poured into the world through the thoughts of men." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

2006 Awards (so far...)

It's close enough to the end of the year, so these are the awards as given...

1) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR
Nicole and Di probably will take the cake on my last few months in Phoenix.

2a) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD - LONGEST FRIEND(s)?
My friends all (in one way or another) abandoned me this year….SO I’d have to say that the winner would be Jackie. She came in strong near then end.

2b) NEWCOMER AWARD - NEWEST FRIEND?
Kamryn and Jaime have been AMAZING the last 5 months.

3) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
Well, let me think….(you mean there WAS a good part?!)
No, I think meeting and now dating Josh will DEFINETLY win this one!

4) LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
This one had no other competition: leaving Arizona and all the prequels to that event.

5) BEST HOLIDAY?
My birthday/Christmas time was AMAZING!!! But coming in a close second would have to be Memorial Day camping.

6) ANTHEM FOR 2006?
I’d say “sometimes you can’t make it on your own” –thanks to Josh for that one.

7) ANY REGRETS?
I live to regret nothing.

8) BEST NIGHT OUT?
The girls night for Nicole’s Graduation at the Big Bang…..Joe…..Paul……

9) WORST NIGHT OUT?
The night I was trashed and Oo’s and my friendship hit the rocks…hard.

10) WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH?
Myself

11) BEST RELATIONSHIP?
JOSH! >no brainer<

12) WORST RELATIONSHIP?
I think that one would be a tie between Aaron and Oo. >equally broke me<

13) FIRST GIG OF THE YEAR?
Partying it up in No. Carolina (whiskey river?)

14) LAST GIG OF THE YEAR?
It will probably be a quiet night at home.

15) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
I decided to move home to Denver.

16) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
1-Spring Training in Phoenix or Ft. Meyers
2-Trip to Israel
3-Go back to school
4-Get outta debt!!

17) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
To try to talk with Oo.

18) TOOL OF THE YEAR?
Probably Oo.

19) MOST LOYAL FRIEND(s)?
Ummmm….Josh.

20) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
Moving….twice….and being with Josh. (flipped my world upside-down!!)

1 comment:

The Hosh said...

I got a bunch of awards! YEAH!