"The soul of God is poured into the world through the thoughts of men." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, December 18, 2006

you thought you knew...didn't you...?

I've got a great personality, good charm, I like to look at my own reflection, I can put together puzzles rather quickly, I don't date, I love baseball and hockey, I know the definition of the word "charisma" and recite it on a regular basis, I'm easy to get along with, I don't talk to strangers, I like to use the same word in every sentence when writing emails, I hardly ever email people, I like nice things, I have mediocre stuff, I obsess over things I can never have, I have things I don't want, I'm cold, Jesus didn't and neither will I (WWJD), I love change, I like my hair wet, I don't like wind, I'm really self concious, I haven't eaten in a while, I miss Joey, I thrive on cranberry juice, I have a high pain tollerance, I don't know very many big words, I like to keep old school work, I eat the same thing everyday, I hate fraternaties, I want to ride in a kangaroo's pouch before I die, I have small hands and feet, I don't really know anything about possums, I write poetry, I like to pick other people's noses, I have a close family, I'm ridiculously scared of spiders and mice, I'm a clean freak, I hate cars, I'm tired, I have less than five friends, I know things that others do not, I don't like flip-phones, I don't remember most of the stuff I'd like to, I have more than four friends, I'm good with kids, I'm good at cheating during team games, I wear tank tops daily, I have people who owe me money, I hate the cheifs, I don't like goals, I love dreams, I eat a lot, I pop my knuckles, I gave a bunch of clothes to Goodwill, I love white cherry slurpees, I buy a bunch of the same socks so I don't have to sort or fold them, I get distracted easily, I like only one country song, I'm not going to tell you which one, I have a big bed, I think rain is nice weather, I write neater with pencils, I have a lot of scars, I remember important things, I have small ankles, I don't like confrontation, I remember little things, I think doorstops are fun, I drink a lot of beer, I can quote Clueless and Little Rascals word for word, I'm out of printer paper, I love meeting new people, I like to be tickled, I make up games and play them, I always win, I don't like people when I first meet them, I have cable TV, I can't draw, I want to invent teleportation, I'm afraid of flying, I'm proud of my stepdad, I go on dates by myself, I don't like blondes, I recently found out that Jackalopes are fake, I was very upset, I am Jack's broken heart, I chew gum constantly, I don't mind pooping in public, I believe that everyone looks at their poop, I've looked up The Statue of Liberty's dress, I was dissapointed, I miss perfect opportunites, I need a massage, I'm hungry, and I don't have pets.... just to give you a little idea about me.

No comments: