"The soul of God is poured into the world through the thoughts of men." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, June 26, 2008

behold THE LIST!

* I’m 24 years old and my birthday is on December 19th.
* I share the same birthday as Alyssa Milano, Jennifer Beals, and Jake Gyllenhaal.
* I can get pretty bitter over how my birthday gets lost in the holiday season.
* I’m the youngest child with a older sister and an older brother.
* Being the youngest has warped my persona. I’m extremely spoiled and I always get what I want!
* I love to create art. Sadly I haven’t figured out how to that passion it properly to make money.
* My dream job would be to be the owner of a dessert shop. I’d spend my downtime sampling the inventory and painting.
* I still haven’t decided what I want to do with my life.
* At one point I wanted to be an teacher. One semester of student teaching and observing the third grade made me realize I would never survive in an enviroment made to stifle kid’s imaginations.
* During my younger, “I Like school” days, I wanted to do something with math. I interned with an accountant for a few months after school. I realized I could never do that!
* If I could live in any time period, I would travel back to the late ’50s, early ’60s and live a Beatnik, Tiki-cultured existence.
* I’ve gone by many nicknames in my life: James, Jame, J, Shoe-ie, Piglet, AJ (just to name a few).
* In order to set myself apart from the crowd, I intentionally go against "the grain".
* For some reason people have a hard time with my name. After they see it, they seem to want to insist I wrote/said it wrong. They continue the conversation calling me Jammie (as in pajamas).
* I have an unhealthy obsession with baseball.
* I have an even more unhealthy obsession with baseball players.
* Even though on the most basic terms, I am a Christian I find that I have no where near the same principles as other people that use the same label. That fact scares me. I really don’t know what book these people are reading sometimes.
* My Music taste is pretty ecletic. I’ve asked my friends to describe what I listen to and they classify it as, “Wacky Crap”. Take from that what you will.
* This List is only a brief smattering of facts, and I’m actually happy that I can’t break down every aspect of my life into bullet points!

No comments: