"The soul of God is poured into the world through the thoughts of men." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

grrrrrr....

i can't think of a darn thing to blog about. i've been sitting in front of my computer for about 2 hours now.

i was thinking that i wanted to blog about how my boyfriend josh thinks that i'm in "my own little world" all the time. (as he puts it)
i would tell some cute funny little story about it. but the truth is...he's right.
there's nothing funny or cute to say, except that i AM in my own world.
it's awesome!!
at any given time if you were to ask me what i was thinking about, if i told you you'd probably think i was crazy because it is usually so off the wall!

josh likes to laugh at me because i could sit in a room and entertain myself. i crack myself up laughing all the time!! i love it! it's so true and weird to hear the truth about how i REALLY AM coming out of someone's mouth for everyone to hear.
there's something different when it's said out loud.

anyways......back to "my world".......

No comments: