"The soul of God is poured into the world through the thoughts of men." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

what i'm looking for

Well I don't know what I'm looking for but I know that I just wanna look some more.

And I won't be satisfied 'Till there's nothing left that I haven't tried.

For some people it's an easy choice But for me there's a devil and an angel's voice.

Well I don't know what I am looking for But I know that I just wanna look some more.

Well I don't know what I'm living for But I know that I just wanna live some more.

And you hear it from strangers And you hear it from friends That love never dies, love never ends.

Now I don't wanna argue, no I don't wanna fight 'Cause you're always wrong and I'm always right.

Well I don't know what I am living for But I know that I just wanna live some more.

I used to be involved, and I felt like a king Now I've lost it all and I don't feel a thing.

I may never grow old, I may never give in And I'll blame this world that I live in.

I visit hell on a daily basis I see the sadness in all your faces.

I've got friends who have married And their lives seem complete.

Here I am still stumbling down a darkened street.

And I act like a child and I'm insecure And I'm filled with doubt and I'm immature.

Sometimes it creeps up on me and before I know it I'm lost at sea.

But no matter how far I row I always find my way back home.

But I don't know what I've been waiting for But I know that I don't wanna wait anymore.

No comments: