"The soul of God is poured into the world through the thoughts of men." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, May 16, 2008

WARNING: stolen

So I stole this survey/questionnaire from Josh Mick.
I loved it...so...here it is:

The principle aspect of my personality: I try to relate to everyone and empathise consistently.

The quality that I desire in a man: Honesty.

The quality that I desire in a woman: Unconditional love.

What I appreciate most about my friends: Each has a different number on me. They read my mail each in their own way.

My main fault: Lack of a "filter" (mostly of what comes out of my mouth. I'm brutally honest to a fault)

My favorite occupation: Advocate...fighting for someone else is beautiful.

My dream of happiness: To keep dreaming, creating, and taking care of other people to the best of my abilities.

What would be my greatest misfortune?: To live my life how I think it should go without asking God's opinion.

What I should like to be: Dependable, honest, genuine, happy.

The country where I should like to live: Africa (country to be decided at a later date), Czech, Italy.

My favorite color: Red.

The flower that I like: Daisy.

My favorite prose authors: Chuck Klosterman, Kurt Vonnegut.

My favorite poets: So far: Ralph Waldo Emerson, Poe.

My heroes in fiction: Siris Black.

My favorite heroines in fiction: Elizabeth Gilbert.

My favorite composers: Tchaikovsky, Brahms, Webber.

My favorite painters: Pollock, Frida Kahlo.

My heroes in real life: Bono, Jesus, Veterans (of any war).

My heroines in history: Hummm...Elizabeth I

My favorite names: Yahweh

What I hate most of all: Racism, hate, inconsideration, etc.etc.etc.

Historical figures that I despise the most: The ones that don't think for themselves (Nazis, followers...)

The military event that I admire most: Peace talks

The reform which I admire the most: Abolition.

The gift of nature that I would like to have: I would like to heal things.

How I want to die: Ready.

My present state of mind: Concerned.

Faults for which I have the most indulgence: I am impatient, which makes my indulge the want for everything I think I need right then.

My motto: All you need is love.