"The soul of God is poured into the world through the thoughts of men." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Mending....Reconciliation

the last 24 hours have been such a rollercoaster of emotion for me.

perhaps one of the strangest days i've had in a while.....(and that's saying alot)

i'm sitting in KCI airport sobbing.
listening to a mix cd appropriately named "shenanigans".
my soul aches, but feels relief.
i am more whole than when i arrived here a mere 36 hours ago.
my soul has surrendered something heavy.

i wish that i had a way to describe how i endured the hardest year of my life yet feel so free, clear, "held".

all i can say is that praise will be given where praise is due.

i have moved into not needing any human. it is such a foreign overwhelming feeling.

i believe with all of my heart that i have reached that coveted place of "self-reliance".

me and God.

No comments: