"The soul of God is poured into the world through the thoughts of men." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

"Cotton Candy Clouds and the Neil Diamond playing organ"

Today I was driving down the highway when an eighteen-wheeler spilled what appeared to be grape cotton candy all over the road. There I sat in an alternate universe wandering through purple clouds of cotton candy. It was amazing. Later this evening, Aaron and I went to a pizza spot where a giant organ is played by a little old man who will take requests for anything you fancy. Leave it to my brother-in-law to want an old Neil Diamond tune....
....my life is great, I can't wait for the soundtrack of today's adventure through the cotton candy clouds with soft Neil singing backup!

C.D. in my player today: Jimmy Eat World "Futures"

No comments: